Hi everyone,
It was cool and rainy here today so I worked on doing some little touches inside. I think little touches can make a big difference. So,I thought I would share a few new touches in our bedroom.
I know some of you have seen our bedroom before but I think I mentioned that I was having trouble finding fabric to match the gold and rusty colored toile wallpaper.
So,as luck would have it I found some toile that I had used on a table on the veranda one summer that had faded from red to rust so I was able to make the pillow shams with it.
Then I found the pillow in the background at a thrift shop.
I also found the chenille type bedspread that is a golden color there.
The two small pillows I made awhile ago from a dress from the thrift shop also.
I also found a Ralph Lauren king size bedsheet that matched so I made the tablecloth and some valances with it and the topper is the faded pillow fabric. So,now I am happy with how the bedroom is finally coming together. They are subtle changes I know but I think they make a big difference. Don't you just love when you find little treasures?
Thank you so much for visiting me and next time I will show you our fireplace makeover.

Take care,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top