Hello everyone, 
        We had some sunshine today but it was cool so I happily stayed indoors and did some tidying up and some baking. The garden is coming along nicely and I don't think the weeds have anywhere to grow now so it should be easy sailing (well,gardening) for awhile.
    I like to set up a pretty tea in our sunroom for our house and garden tour so I thought I would snap a few pictures while I was at it.
This little teaset came home with me from Halifax as my  daughter MADE me buy it! It was on clearance at Wicker Emporium and I argued with her that I did not need another teaset but she insisted- bad girl Jen! He He!
Those sparkly diamonds are just so pretty-don't you think?

The lilac is called Primrose and it has a creamy yellow tinge to it when it first comes into bloom.




I am using this pretty thrift shop tablecloth that was just a couple of dollars and has beautiful hand work on it.


It is going to be a sunny weekend here and I am looking forward to sharing our home and garden with the lovely people from Japan on Saturday afternoon and again on Monday morning.

I am happily joining Bernideen for her Saturday Garden Tea Party, so go and pay her a visit if you have not already done so.

For those of you who asked for my biscuit recipe for the shortcake post please click here.

I hope you all have a bright and sunny weekend!

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top