Hello Everyone,

   It is hard to believe that another week is almost over and it is time for Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home again. So today I am showing our blue and white guest room -sorry I know some of you have seen it before but hopefully some of you have not.





A mirror image.








Since I love to display my china even the bedroom has a few touches.


I love this angel that came from Home Goods a few years ago.

I think this also came from Home Goods.


I was wishing that I had a bouquet of white tulips in the pitcher but alas I didn't have any.

I wish I knew how to photograph better by a window- anyone have any tips?


How about some breakfast in bed?




Well, you may have noticed that I love toile so since our children have all grown up, I have indulged myself!

We have been enjoying lots of sunshine lately although the temperature has been below seasonal-guess we can't have everything so I'll take the sunshine.

Don't forget to pop into My Romantic Home for lots of other participants.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Carolyn


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top