Hello everyone,
       Spring has finally arrived here so you may have noticed I have been a little bit absent lately- well I am in the garden,finally!
  My rubber garden boots were a yard sale find last fall for $1. but my husband thought they should have paid me to take them! Ha Ha!

I am happy to be able to pick a few bouquets from the garden now.-
These boots were made for gardening!

I am so happy to have Andrew working with me in the garden since he is now semi-retired and works from home. There has been many,many big wheelbarrow loads raked of the beds even though many of them where cleaned up last fall. Gardening is definitely a labor of love!!!

Although there is not a lot of color in the garden yet- everyday now there will be more and more.
We have thousands of daffodils ready to burst into bloom.
I am happy to have the bees buzzing around the blooms.
Puschinia scillaides or striped scilla.

crocus and scilla.
Tiny bouquets for my kitchen windowsill.


My husband and son had to build a new roof for our terrace as the old one collapsed under the weight of the snow that we had this winter. I can't wait for to enjoy our meals out there again soon.


A collage of some of our early spring blooms.

Well, I hope you will be patient with me for awhile as I post a little less for a week or so but there is a lot of spring chores to do in our 2 1/2 acre garden. Ah! but soon there will be lots of beauty to share with you.

I hope you are enjoying your spring too!

I am joining My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday today.

Take care,

Carolyn
/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top