Happy Pink Saturday to you all!
   Today,I am sharing a few of my pretty pink china piecs and I hope you will enjoy them.





New pink goblets from Homesense. When the girls and I were coming home from Maine, it seems we didn't do enough shopping and stopped at Moncton, to check out a couple of stores and I was happy to find these as I had been looking for some for awhile.

All of these dishes came from yardsales or thrift shops.







Do you find a love for old pink china softly sneaking up on you?
My friend Linda did a special feature on her visit to our home a few weeks ago and also she made a lovely slideshow of all the pics she took while she was here-if would like to see it grab a cup of tea and go visit her here.

Today it is Pink Saturday over at How Sweet the Sound so lets all join in the pink prettiness!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Take care,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top