Hello Everyone,
     One lovely afternoon last week I had a couple of friends come over for afternoon tea.Some of you have already met Sandi as she has a lovely blog Rose Chintz Cottage that many of you visit and a few of you have seen Heather on my blog before as we have been good friends for thirty years now. Heather does not have a blog but I think she should-I love her decorating etc.Sandi and I used to play house together as little girls but then she moved away and we met again in high school and then later through Heather who has been a friend of Sandi's for many years.
   

Aren't they lovely ladies???
Sandi,Heathet and I all share a love for red and white transferware as well as many other things.
Heather
We had a lovely visit and a cup of tea with raspberry coconut coffeecake.

Sandi personally delivered this lovely teacup , spoon and lemon curd to me as I was the lucky winner of Sandi's recent giveaway on her blog where she hosts tea time Tuesday every week for us all. 
She also gave me some special teas to sample and it all came beautifully wrapped.

I also enjoyed these two new books that I found at HomeSense recently.

On a different note- Lucas(our little grandson) has passed the first hurdle for the drug trial but has a couple more to go in a couple of weeks and we would appreciate if you would keep him and his family in prayer. Thank you to all who have already done so since my last post on Lucas a short time ago.
It was a lovely afternoon!

I am joining Sandi for Tea Time Tuesday today. Thank you Sandi for hosting at Rose Chintz Cottage and for the lovely giveaway that I was happy to win!

I hope you have a lovely day!

Carolyn




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top