Hello Everyone!
     I think I mentioned that I was going to take some time this week and play with my camera so today was the day.It is nice and sunny here today and the light in the sun room was just right for taking a few shots.
So I gather up some of my soft and romantic pretty things to do a little shoot.


I am so happy to still have roses in the garden for a little bouquet.
I remembered when I was cutting this rose that a few weeks ago someone asked me the name of it and when I bought it several years ago it had no label on it so it was discounted and of course I had to snap it up as I can't resist a bargain it seems.It is an English rose but that is all I can tell you-sorry.This is the rose photographed by the old picket fence  here when I was asked.




The little perfume bottles -one is very old and the other one is new-a thrift shop find.
This is my favorite of all the pics I took today. I hope you enjoyed my Romantic Notions as I much as I enjoyed taking these pics for you!

Enjoy a beautiful day!

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top