Hello and welcome to you all! It is an exciting day for me as our home and cottage are the December Cottage of the Month this month and I have been getting lots of new visitors today from Jennifer's feature at The Old Painted Cottage-I am sure that most of you already know her! You can click here to check it out.
I gathered up some of my tartans today to give you a little Scottish Flair .My husband's grandparents came from Scotland to Prince Edward Island almost one hundred years ago.
I am looking forward to donning those old skates and going skating on our pond-but I will have to wait until it freezes first!
Scottish oat cakes with raisins in my tartan cookie pail.
A Scottish santa wearing his tartan coat.
A Father Christmas that I framed from a Christmas gift bag from Hallmark a few years ago.
I love the tartan bag with 4 charming Father Christmas's.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and if you have time be sure to check out The Cottage of the Month -I am so honored to be featured!
I am joining French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday and My Romantic Home for Show & Tell again today.
Have a wonderful day!

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top