Hello everyone,
     Yesterday our rain turned to snow and I enjoyed getting out with my camera to capture some snow shots as I knew it wasn't going to last . The temperature went up a short time later and the rain took it all away before morning so all that is left are my pics!
   Looks like the milk man delivered my milk-but no those days are gone and after carrying these things around a bit I realize that would be a hard job delivering these around-they are heavy!














Well, that was our snow day-pretty while it lasted but alas gone now.

I am joining The Rose Garden in Malvik for Show off Saturday and How Sweet the Sound for Pink Saturday.Today,I am also joining The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top