Hello everyone,
      It is a wild wet windy but mild day here today. I can see where we could lose our power as it has flickered a few times.
  Anyway,the count down is on for tour tour on Saturday.and we would be ready a lot sooner if I would stop thinking up new changes but for me it is part of the fun.
I have added a few little touches to the kitchen.
I set the table for dinner with my red and white transferware with silver chargers.
I love this old soup tureen from the thrift shop a few years ago and many of you have seen it before I know.
I added some candles to the little table in the bay window with my toile santa.
This toile bag was a lovely gift from a friend.
A little more candle light-romantic!


I have seen these all around blog land and I think they are a pretty and safer way to use candles. They are sitting in epsom salts and I sprayed the jar with a little fake snow-just a dusting.
Oops! I forgot to shut the french door,so it blocking the cabinet-always something!

Well,I better get back to work as we have a small tour Saturday morning as well as the evening Christmas House Tour at 6 p.m.
 We got our tree up but it is not decorated yet. It is a real tree and we put it in the library this year as the kitchen is too warm for it. It wouldn't be good to have it lose all it's needles before Christmas Day!

I am joining Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch today and French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday.

Have a lovely day!

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top