Happy Weekend!




I decided to share garden photos on the weekends for awhile.  Since our garden is covered with more then a foot of snow,they will be  photos from previous years.



                  My theme for today is lilacs from our garden.

                                            Lilacs make such beautiful bouquets!

                                                             Primrose Lilac has a hint of yellow.







                                        Beauty of Moscow-one of my favorite lilacs.I love the blush of pink.



                                   
                                What could be more romantic then afternoon tea under the lilacs?

                             A sink full of our lilacs ready for bouquets.


















Our Lilacs

You have probably realized that I love lilacs in all colors and varieties and I am looking forward to the day when they will be blooming again! Is there anything sweeter then the fragrance of lilacs???

I am joining The Rose Garden in Malevik for Show Off Saturday.

I hope you all have a very happy weekend!

Carolyn


Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top