Hello everyone,
      It was a sunny but still cool day here today -the perfect day to enjoy a little quiet time in the sunroom.
The wicker rocker got a fresh coat of paint and I made a new rosebud pillow to go on it.
I love the pink,green and white mix in this hydrangea.
Some sugar coolies on a vintage plate.
More vintage china.
 A pretty bouquet.
More dainty rosebuds.







Sweet little fairies sitting on the windowsill.

Well ,it was nice to relax in the sun room for a  tea break on a sunny day-don't you think?

My daughter and I just got home from the gym- the rush is on to make sure I fit back into my summer clothes before the weather warms up!!! I always love getting out my summer clothes after the more drab colors of winter.

Today,I am joining Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday , Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage and Show and Tell at My Romantic Home.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top