Hello everyone,
    It is a good day to be out in the garden but I took a little break this morning to do some baking. So then I had to enjoy the fruits of my labor by enjoying a tea break= maybe you would like to join me?

Since I was feeling peachy ,I thought I would use this china today with it's peach roses.
I made the same old raisin scones that I always seem to make but we do enjoy them so why not!

A peach cup and saucer for you with some peppermint tea-one of my favorites.

We are in the sunroom as it has clouded over and is too cool for sitting in the garden. Now,if you would like to help me do some gardening after the temperature is just right!

I made this pillow out of an old dress.




Now I am invigorated and I hear the garden calling my name!

I love this photo-pansies are so charming and this peachy one is perfect!
Thank you for stopping by for tea today.

I am joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday and also Cindy for Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home.

My thoughts and prayers are with all those in the south who have lost their homes or loved ones. This very unsettled weather is most disturbing.

Take care,
Carolyn



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top