Hello everyone,
     I hope your week is going well and I am sure many of you are looking forward to a special weekend with Mother's Day coming up. The weather here has been warming up so the garden is  coming along and everyday makes a little difference but it is not pretty enough yet overall to give you a garden tour.
So, today it is just a little lavender beauty.
    

This clematis was overwintered in the basement, so it has bloomed much earlier then if it was in the ground.

I love the soft lavender color.

A pretty daffodil joins the picture





Thank you for stopping by and for all your lovely comments on our little garden cottage. Welcome also to my new followers.
I will be joining Bernideen for her Garden Party Tea on Saturday. It will be my first outdoor tea in our early spring garden. If you would like to join in please visit Bernideen's Tea Time Blog.

Since it is Show and Tell Friday I am joining Cindy at My Romantic Home again.

I have been featured by my new Italian friend Bluezlee at In Pigiama.She has done a lovely post and could easily write for a magazine.She is also a great photographer and is being published in her favorite magazine.I am sure you would enjoy a visit very much.Click here to visit.

Take care,

Carolyn


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top