Hello everyone,
    It is the end of May already and now we are coming into June my favorite month of the year! Although I love all the seasons everything is so fresh,lush and green in June and you still have all the days of summer ahead to look forward to. 

We have had some visitors to the garden already and although it is still early in our garden season there is still much to enjoy.


I hope you didn't notice the daffys need to be deadheaded here.

These photos were taken last week and already the garden has changed. Soon the early peonies and the lilacs will be blooming.

Since it is sunny but windy today- come inside for a cup of tea. Sit here by the window to enjoy the beautiful sunshine. You can watch the hummingbirds flutter from flower to flower outside the window while these little hummers steal a sip of your tea..





The broader picture in evening light.


Enjoy a peek through some Victoria magazines and have a little relaxation while you are here. I look forward to each new Victoria magazine and I hope it will soon become a monthly issue.

Today I am joining Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage as well as Kathy at A Delightsome Life for their lovely Tuesday parties and also a new tea party at Trisha's Sweetology .

I hope you enjoyed the tea and tour!

Take care,
Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top