Hello everyone,
              I hope you are all enjoying a good week. It has been a busy one here as the weather has been pretty good for doing garden chores.All the beds have had at least one good weeding but with all the moisture we have had I think we need to start at the first one and start in again! It is so nice to see the garden filling in though and the freshness of all the leaves on the trees etc. We are coming into such a pretty time of the year.
   I have a few bits and pieces of things to share with you today. I know I have been a bit scarce lately but there is just so much to do right now.

  










our spring garden

Our first garden tour of the season is coming up soon and I am trying to have everything ship shape. What about you, I bet you are busy too!

Take care,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top