Hello everyone,
      It is hard to believe that it is the weekend already! I think we have had rain or drizzle everyday this week with more to come.I hope this pattern changes soon.

  A few weeks ago I found this  tea cup at a local thrift shop and it was too pretty to resist. I picked some pink hyacinths from the garden  and I have a pretty pink cookie to go with a cup of tea.

Might as well curl up with a garden magazine for awhile.


The beautiful wooden painted box was part of a giveaway that I won from Tatiana all the way from Greece.I love the beautiful flowers that Tatiana painted  and I will  show you the rest of the giveaway that I was lucky enough to win later.Thank you again,Tatiana for this lovely gift.




You can sit here and watch the rain for awhile-we seem to be getting lots of it! At least the grass is green and lush now and the leaves are slowly unfurling.

I do love teacups-don't you?


A little more pink for you.
Soft and sweet pinks.

Today I am joining Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell and Beverly for Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top