Hello everyone,
    As you may already know I just returned home from a trip to Florida and also Savannah,Georgia so I thought it would be fun to put together some mosaic's of our holiday.
   My husband and I went a few days ahead of our daughters and their families this year so we took a drive up to Savannah. It is a beautiful old city with lots of historical interest and beautiful architecture.
We took an evening stroll around the city.
We also spent a night in Saint Augustine and took in this colorful parade.

I love Mount Dora in Florida so we spent a night there as well. It is a charming small town by a lake so we enjoyed walking around and taking in the sights.
The Garden Gate Tea Room was a definite for lunch again. We discovered it last year when we went for a day trip from Orlando.
It is so charming and the food is delicious too.
We took a drive through Celebration again as it is a short drive from where we stayed and it is so pretty there.
We enjoyed seeing colorful flowers and Olivia took time to stop and smell the roses.
Our three daughters and their families joined us again this year so we had a great time around the pool etc.-sixteen of us in a lovely big house and pool in Emerald Island Resort.
As I already mentioned in my last post I had another special treat as I met my  friend Becky( with the beautiful blond hair and smile) from One Shabby Old House and we had lunch at another beautiful tea room Lavender and Lace  in Lake Alfred.We had a lovely time together and of course I loved seeing all the pretty china they had too.
We enjoyed beautiful sunsets-this one in Mount Dora.
And when we came home this is the beauty(above) that greeted me in our own garden.Just as my Mama always says 'it is nice to go away but the best part is coming back home'!

I am so happy to see the garden coming to life again and to be able to get out and dig in the dirt again.

Thank you to all for your generous comments on my last post.

Take care,

Carolyn





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top