Hello Everyone,
      How are you all? I have been away for the past couple of weeks (Florida) with some of our family so this is the first chance I have had to share that I have been featured in Romantic Homes this month. I know some of you had already seen it but it was pretty exciting to walk into Target in Florida and pick up my copy of Romantic Homes and see my pictures featured there! A big thank you to,JoAnne Coletti for choosing my pictures to feature in this lovely magazine-I am so honored!

Sorry for the quality of these pics but apparently I shouldn't have left the magazine by the pool with several splashing little ones!



I will share more on our trip later but for now I want to share my very first garden bouquet of the season. It was such a joy to come home and see these little beauties blooming in the garden and know that there is so much more to come!

This morning I woke up to this peaceful scene on our pond as we had a couple of Canada geese and a mallard duck swimming around on our pond in the mist before the sun was up.

Thank you for being patient with me in my absence and allowing me to brag a little when I returned.

One of my treasured memories of Florida was getting to meet my friend Becky from the beautiful blog  One Shabby Old House. Becky and I enjoyed a lovely lunch together and some shopping at one of her favorite haunts.We have been writing back and forth for a few years now when we met through blogging and I always enjoyed hearing from her and knew I would enjoy meeting her someday.I am touched by Becky's very sweet post on our visit and hope you can pop in and say hello-Becky has a real talent with words and told the story much more eloquently then I ever could.Thank you Becky for taking the time to meet with me-you are beautiful inside and out!

Have a lovely weekend!

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top