Hello everyone,
      Hope you all had a lovely weekend once again. We enjoyed some time with our family and some relaxing time at home. It was a bit cold here but oddly enough it is going to rain tomorrow.
  I have some soft and romantic photos of my English Sadler teaset to share today.
These teacups co-ordinate very well with the tea set.

I have been playing at bit with my camera again.

The creamer and sugar bowl are Sadler as well.



I have no homemade treats today so how about some frozen mango yogurt?
I like this dried rose as much as when it was fresh from the store.
Hope you enjoyed a soft and romantic tea today.

I am joining Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage today for her second year tea time Anniversary and the theme today is roses.

Have a wonderful day!

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top