I am glad you stopped by for a visit because I wanted to share my china cupboard makeover with you today. I had this old cupboard for a long time but it was pine and a little rough so it no longer suited where it was but I didn't want to get rid of it so I painted it a warm white and found a new home for it in the sun room.

then I had fun digging out my pink and white china to go into it.

I almost forgot to take my before photo .

This is the sun room and it is on the only wall without windows.So now when I have my tea in here or read I can enjoy my china in the made over cupboard .

Today,I am joining in with Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday and Show off your Cottage Monday at Cielo's House in the Roses where there will be lots of inspiration for you.

Thanks for visiting,

Carolyn


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top