Hello everyone,

It has been good weather for working in the garden lately so I am enjoying the privilege of being outdoors surrounded by all the beauty of nature . The garden changes almost daily at this time of the year as the many colors of spring burst forth.

Later in the season I don't have much orange or bright yellow in the garden but in the spring I enjoy this color combination in one section of the garden.

Our garden is filling in and I will soon show photos of the overall garden but right now it still has some bare spots .

Isn't this a beauty?

I hope you enjoyed seeing some spring color in our garden.

Thank you for all the lovely comments yesterday on my Victorian Tea .I am hoping to do a spring garden tea soon.

Thanks for the visit,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top