Hello everyone,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.It is cool and overcast here today so I am taking a break from gardening. Since I did a Peaches and Cream theme a few days ago I thought I would do a Lavender and Lace theme today from pictures I have taken over the past year. I will let you meander through on your own today.

Lunch in our little garden cottage last summer.

A beautiful lavender pink lilac in the garden last year- a few more weeks to wait unless we get some really warm weather.

A lacy iron chair with lace cloth and pillow

a lacy blouse and old lacy crinoline

lavender blue lilacs

a sweet angel with lacy wings and lace curtain behind

a lavender blue tea set

lavender blue iris

hydrangea

scilla in the spring garden

some of you might remember this post

more lace

I hope this provided a few peaceful moments for you and enjoy the rest of your weekend.



Thanks for visiting,
Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top