January- a winter white tea
 February - a Valentine breakfast tea.
 March- a sun room tea.
 April- a pink tea
   May- a white tea in the cottage
  June- tea and peonies.
  July- a lovely afternoon tea in the garden
  August- pink tea with hydrangeas
 September- garden tea
 October- an Autumn tea
 September-
November- brown and white transferware tea
 December- a warm and cozy tea.

  Well, that is some of my favorite little tea parties from the past year- I hope you enjoyed a looking back  with me!
Thank you to all of you that left good wishes for the New Year to our family.
Today I am joining in with Sandi  again for Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage and also Lady Katherine at Lady Katherine's Tea Parlor for some lovely teas.
I hope you have a wonderful day,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top