Hello everyone,
  I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the photos I took in the last couple of weeks on little drives around the Island.
 We have not had much sun in the past few months so I am happy to get out and enjoy it when it does shine so the above shots were taken on a drive to Rustico.

 I love this property at Knox Dam and I have photographed it in all seasons.

These photos are also taken on the Rustico drive.



The collage above is photos of the Montague River on an overcast day .

I have spent hours going through my old pictures on the computer deleting all the not so good ones as I needed the space. The lesson I hope I have learned is to stop taking a hundred pictures of the same things, and maybe even delete them on a regular basis ( like everyone else) instead of waiting until the space is all gone. Oh! the life of a procrastinator!
 Anyway, I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks for stopping by,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top