Hello everyone,
  I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. We are having some colder weather this weekend but it has been usually mild up until now. I try to go for a walk most days even in winter as the fresh air and exercise makes me feel good. Maybe you would like to come along with me today.


We have a small woods on our property with a  little brook going through it. It is so relaxing to hear the sound of the brook in winter or summer.


Gathering some boughs for a winter arrangement.

The sun is trying to peek out so maybe you would like to wrap up in a quilt and cathch a few rays!




The  shot of our woods  above was taken a few weeks ago after a heavy snowfall.


I played in picnik for a few minutes to give this a winter effect.





I don't usually subject you to photos of me but a walk in the woods just wouldn't be the same without a guide. My husband was the photographer today.

I hope you enjoyed coming along on a woodland walk with me. Now, a cup of hot cocoa is in order don't you think?
Today, I am joining with The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays. Hope you have time to visit there if you haven't already.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top