Hello Everyone,
   We had our garden tour on the weekend and it was a perfect day for it as the weather was lovely and everyone seemed to enjoy leisurely wandering around the garden and  cottage.Unfortunately, a Women's Institute  tour on Monday evening got rained out -we had a downpour yesterday!
So now I plan to take a lazy day and enjoy a cup of tea and some time to read in our little garden cottage.


A small bouquet by the cottage door.

I like the peacefulness of the collage above . The statue above is in a Prayer Garden not far from here.

Yesterday was a pretty exciting day for me as I met a fellow blogger Linda from Beautiful Ideas for the first time. Linda(from Newfoundland)
 is a very warm and lovely person and we had a great visit with her and her husband.It is almost uncanny how much Linda and I love the same things-her husband says we are sisters separated at birth. We hope to get together a couple more times as they are here until Thursday, touring all my favorite places. Isn't it wonderful -all the benefits of blogging?

I am joining Sandi at Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday and also Trish at Sweetology for her Tea with Friends party.

I hope you have a wonderful day too!

Carolyn



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top