Hello everyone,
    We have some lovely sunshine here today so it is a lovely day to enjoy a little afternoon respite with a cup of tea and a good book.

I love this teapot that I got a few weeks ago .
I love this vintage dress that looks like hand crochet .It even fits perfectly so some summer afternoon I think I should host a Victorian Tea and ask all the ladies to wear something victorian.
A brown transferware teacup.
Some heart shaped sugar cookies-just a light snack with tea.

A better look at the vintage dress-perfect for a romantic afternoon tea-don't you think!




I love this pitcher with the creamy roses.
Now,I have a good book for you to read. It is written by an amazing Canadian Christian author and I highly recommend it.



I will tiptoe out and leave you with your tea and book in our little reading nook-Enjoy!

I am joining Tea Time at Rose Chintz Cottage this afternoon.

Thank you for stopping in to visit me!

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top