Hello everyone,
      I know I am rushing the season a little with a spring breakfast in February but I couldn't resist.
I love these cute plates that I brought home from our trip to Florida last year. They came from the Cracker Barrel and they were very inexpensive ..Maybe,you didn't know you could take china home in a suitcase! 
Love the little egg cups too!
The bunny planter was a yardsale find and the other cute bunny was a gift.
A bowl of fruit with yogurt and granola.
There are Meijers groceries that could be a good option for deals.

They even had the little salt & pepper shakers.




This cute little bunny came from Winner's.


Although we still have snow-it does feel like spring today. I am enjoying the longer daylight hours and having more birds in the garden, so good things are happening!

Thank you for stopping by for an early spring breakfast! Now, that I have had my breakfast I am off for a walk on this lovely mild day. I can't wait until I can walk around the garden and see tulips etc.,poking through.

I am joining Between Naps on the Porch today for Tablescape Thursday and French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday.Today,I am also joining My Romantic Home for Show & Tell.

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top