Hello everyone,
      It is a blissful winter day here on the Island  and I am sharing a few few shots of the pleasures we enjoy in
Winter.

This year I have enjoyed skating several times on our new pond. I hadn't been skating for years but when we have a place to skate so close to home I wanted to take advantage of it. I love getting some fresh air and exercise in such an enjoyable way.
My husband and I love to walk in our small woods whenever we can also. My husband had the camera on this occasion. I would much rather be behind the camera then in front of it but once in awhile I have to share it.
The brook above the photo of me is also a part of our woods.It is a very peaceful spot!
Our winter garden and our neighbors red house.
Some of our family enjoying a blissful winter skate.

Robins in our Winter Garden!

I was delighted to see at least a dozen robins in our garden yesterday,fluttering from shrub to shrub eating berries.These two were eating the berries from the windowboxes and urn on the veranda.It has been a few months since we have had robins in the garden as many go south for the winter so the first sighting of them here on the Island is considered the first sign of Spring!So,folks it looks like an early Spring for us-but please don't hold me to it and in the mean time enjoy Winter!!!

My friend Linda, at Beautiful Ideas has made a lovely video of some the tea parties from my blog so if you have time pop in and check it out and say hello for me while you are there! Just click on the blue link in Linda's post to see the video.


I am joining Little Red House for Mosaic Monday today.

I really hope that you too are enjoying a Blissful Winter day!

Take care,
Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top