Hello everyone,
           Welcome to my romantic afternoon tea. I gathered up some pretty pinks for our afternoon tea because pink is such a romantic color and we are getting close to Valentines's Day.
Layers of pink.
 A pink handbag with the daintiest sheer gloves and scarf. I love cameo pins too.

The palest pink teacup.
Some of you may remember the heart shaped plate and matching teapot that my husband surprised me with one Valentine's Day a few years ago. Like I always say - he is a keeper! Heart shaped sugar cookies sprinkled with pink sugar.

This pretty teacup was a gift from a friend- I love it too!

So dainty!
My yardsale dishes- love them too!

The quilt on the table was a gift from my daughter.

The matching teapot for the heart shaped plate.



A mini cinderella dress


Well, you do look pretty in pink and thank you for joining my romantic tea. If you come back tomorrow I have some romantic creamy whites for you. It was another snowy day here and I spent some time playing with my camera.

It is Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage so go and check out other lovely tea parties . Thank you Sandi for hosting.
I am also joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday. Thank you Susan for hosting this lovely party.
Take care,
Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top