Hello everyone,
       I have some beautiful new treasures to share with you today. These treasures arrived in the mail a couple of weeks ago and they are from Wanda a very kind fellow blogger from Regina, Saskatchewan.
 I remember when Wanda showed this beautiful little covered soap dish on her blog and I fell in love with it! I never would have dreamt that someone I never met would know how much I would love it and send it to me.
 Now the little covered dish was not the only treasure that Wanda sent to me- this beautiful matching mug came with it.
and there was also the lace and linens you see here.
And I also loved the old postcards that she sent as well.

A pretty hand embroidered tea cozy came with it.




I think they look perfect in this green toile bedroom.


 Now some of you probably already know Wanda but if you don't please go and have a visit with her at her lovely blog Victorian 1885 and say hello. Thank you so much Wanda for these lovely treasures you truly made my day!
I am joining Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home again today where once again there is always lots to see!
Thank you to all who visit me as well,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top