Hello everyone,
     I just found out there is a High Tea Party over at Decor to Adore so of course I wanted to join the party too. So, I quickly made some food for our High Tea..
   
You never know how many friends may want to join so we need lots of food.

A few more sandwiches and some cold drinks.
pretty sandwiches

Then of course I set a table for us to sit.
and picked a pretty bouquet for the table.
some garden cherubs add a little romance.
and of course we will need some pretty teacups.
and some china for our food.


a pretty teapot for our tea.
 and finally a chance to sit and chat with a good friend(Heather on right).

Well, it was a lovely afternoon for our High Tea but now I am going to curl up and have a little nap if you don't mind!
I gathered some pics from my summer tea parties for this post.

I am joining the High Tea Party at Decor to Adore where you will enjoy lots more high teas! Thank you Laura for hosting.
Also, I am joining Susan for TablescapeThursday at Between Naps on the Porch. there are always so many wonderful tablescapes to see there.
Thank you so much for visiting me,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top