Hello Everyone,
  I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I went to a few yard sales this morning and picked up a few things which I will share later. Today, I wanted to show you some of my delphiniums as I think they are such a beautiful stately flower.I should also mention that the flow blue pitchers above belonged to my grandparents and it was a wedding gift that they received many long years ago.

The basket above I bought at an auction sale last year and I painted it grey.


The garden bench as you may remember got a coat of paint last year and sits in our garden themed porch.

Well,I think the delphiniums look beautiful no matter what I put them in or where I put them!

I am off to visit my Mom and then my husband and I plan to go for a walk on the beach and watch the sun set.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top