Hello everyone,
   Glad you could stop by on this nice sunny  winter day. You are just in time for lunch so have a seat right here in the kitchen where it is nice and cozy by the  stove and the sun shining in.

I have set the table with my red and white transferware dishes.
The red and white willow teacups are very old and belonged to my husbands great,great Aunt.

I love these sunny days even if it is still cold outside.

Love my toile candle from a trip to New Hampshire a few years ago.
The silver was my Mom"s.

I love this pitcher that was a Christmas gift from my friend Heather making it very hard for Santa to compete!

Pretty carnations from the grocery store.

As you can see I have an assortment of patterns but they all go together nicely.






So grab a  seat and I will get the lunch on and then we can linger over a nice cup of tea!

I will be joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday again.

Thank you for stopping in and please come again!

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top