Hello everyone,
     I know it isn't really spring yet and we have the snow to prove it but in our little sun room it looks and feels like spring on a bright sunny day.
    


I brought out a pretty vintage thrift shop tablecloth.
and my new pillow from the Christmas Tree Shop
My geranium that I took up from the basement where I overwintered it is starting to bloom-it must be spring!
The fragrance of the hyacinth starting to bloom sure reminds me of spring.
I am in the pink today!


I found this pretty pink blanket ($5) at the thrift shop last week and it makes a nice cover for my comfy old chair.








Well, it does look like spring is actually coming as they are predicting some temperatures well about freezing even at night so that should do some serious melting on our big banks of snow. It is going to make my morning walk so much more enjoyable then these past few cold frosty mornings.
I am going in Show and Tell at My Romantic Home today.

Also joining Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top