Hello everyone,
    It has been so nice to have a few mild days melting some of the abundance of snow we had this winter.Anyway,since any day is a good day to stop and enjoy a cup of tea , I thought I would share mine with you.


This pretty tea cup is Country Rose by Skye McGhie.


This is the matching teapot.


Th old photo is one of my Grandmother(left) and her siblings.The antique lace is from my 92 year old neighbors auction sale a few years ago and it was made by her grandmothers sister.






I have enjoyed my weekly bouquet of flowers and by keeping them in a cool room overnight I have found they last a long time.

This teacup belonged to my Mom. Strangely, I took after my Mother-in Law in my love for china and not my Mom who really didn't collect it. Stop and enjoy a cup of tea and a peek through the latest Victoria mazazine. I am really looking forward to Victoria's Gardens of Bliss coming out soon. It is sure to hold lots of inspiration.




 Well, that is my little tea time break for today but there are lots of lovely teas for you to enjoy at Sandi's Rose Chintz Cottage as it is Tea Time Tuesday.
Also, I am joining Kathy at A Delightsome Life for her Victoria party. Kathy shares my love of Victoria and always hosts a lovely party.
Thank you for stopping by,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top