Hello everyone,
     I hope you all had a lovely weekend. We had a cold one here especially since our wood pellet stove in the kitchen broke down on Saturday. However, it is going to warm up again this week so the snow will start melting again.
 In the meantime, I have a little spring cheer for us to enjoy.

The wire basket and the bunny were both gifts from my sister-in-law. I am always amazed at how well she knows my taste.

The robins nest came from a tree by our house.

Hopping by the bunny trail-Easter is on it's way!

Gerber daisy and a campanula.
They were selling these campanula's at the grocery store last week and they can go into the garden when it warms up.



 Well, just sending a little spring cheer your way!

I am joining Cielo for Show Off Your Cottage Monday today at the house in the roses

Thank you for hopping in!

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top