Hello everyone,
     I know it seems like everyday is tea day here, but until my garden comes into bloom, it is one of my favorite topics it seems. Anyway, I have a few things I wanted to share with you.

One of them is the lovely cupcakes my oldest daughter made at the cake decorating class she is in. I am always happy to have her stop in after class to share the goodies! I am wishing I had joined in on the class, but hopefully my girls can give me a lesson or two. Hey! wait, when did the times change-it used to be me teaching them .But, just a minute(my) girls if you are reading this, don't get too smug- I still have a trick or two up my sleeve!!!

My little spring collage. 
My geranium is covered with blooms, and made it into the post because it happened to be in the same room, and nothing is overlooked by my camera it seems.
Now for the lovely giveaway I won over at Jen's lovely blog, A Garden of Threads, a few weeks ago. I was really excited to find out I was the lucky winner.
.
Jen sent me this lovely plate -perfect for the gardener's soul with it's nature theme.

Also included in the parcel was a few seed packages, with the cutest packaging on them- photos she took of the flowers made into a little envelope.
And look at this-isn't it beautiful! Jen is a beautiful quilter, and I love this perfect little table topper.I appreciate the work that went into making this for me, the lucky winner! Jen, is a fellow Canadian blogger who loves quilting , photography, and gardening. I hope you can pop in to visit her at A Garden of Threads and say hello.

It even included a little teapot pin, to help hold on to your scissors.

Thank you Jen, for this lovely giveaway.

Now, I am hoping some one can help me identify this tea pot pattern. I bought a few pieces at a yard sale but there are no marking's on it at all, and a lovely lady emailed me to find info on it, as it was a pattern her grandmother had, and she would like to collect some of it. I know there are a lot of dish lovers out there so I would love it if would let me know any info on it.Someone, thought it might be Chelsea but I couldn't find any pics on a little search I did, so I am not sure. Thank you for help.

Take care,

Carolyn


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top