Hello everyone,

          We have been enjoying some lovely weather here on the Island so I am catching a bit of spring fever.


These little fairies are enjoying the sunshine and the spring blooms in the sunroom

And the lovely fragrance too.


They have fluttered around a bit ,trying to find the perfect spot.

I love the color of these Gerber daisies.


   I am feeling blessed by the sunshine and the promise of spring that is in the air lately. It is lovely to go for a long walk and feel the heat of the sun and see the land again as the snow melts away.

Hope you are enjoying some spring fever too!
Thank you Deb at Feeding my Soul for including a photo of our garden pergola in your lovely inspiration photos today. Pop over and see if you are looking for inspiration.
 Thank you also to Tina for featuring me at her tea which you can see here.
Take care,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top