Hi everyone,

It is a wet windy day here so I took some time to play with my camera. I found this little depression glass dessert bowl lately and love how good it looks with some peachy ice cream.

I discovered this ice cream at the superstore this week and it has become a favorite of mine.

It does look good doesn't it?

Now, I have to tell you it is really Mango ice cream but it is just peachy!

I had to try it with a peach colored snapdragon flower too for a more peachy effect.

Either way it is yummy!

When it comes to this ice cream -more is more!

Thank you for letting me share my peach(mango) passion with you!

I did take some other shots that I am excited to share with you but I better save them for another day.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,

Carolyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top